Our team of professionals are friendly, approachable and have a great understanding and experience of the rental market. Call us today!Our team of professionals are friendly, approachable and have a great understanding and experience of the rental market. Call us today!
We are an ARLA registered Agent.
ARLA members are leaders in the industry, we offer clients fully qualified staff, client money protection, membership of the Property Ombudsman Scheme and the knowledge that we fully comply with the industry Code of Practise.
We are local. Being a local company, employing local staff means we know the area, the good bits and the bad bits, and can offer you help and advice on the best places to buy. We use local trusted contractors to achieve the best service and price for our landlords.We are independent.As independent agents we are able to offer personalised service tailored to your needs.
We are proud of all 3!!! Not many Agents are ARLA registered.
Don’t ask what services we offer… all Agents do the same thing!
Ask what sets us apart from the rest…At East Midlands Property Management, we are dedicated to providing landlords with an exceptional service by taking care of everything from successful viewings, to ensuring regular rental income. We are a long established, trusted, local company and out knowledgeable and friendly staff are dedicated to making sure landlords like you have an easy experience letting their property. Over 500 landlords trust us to look after their properties.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, we listen to what our clients want, we don’t dictate. There is no hard sell for warranty schemes and insurances, there are some we can offer but we wont push you into making any financial commitment you are not 100% happy to undertake.
We carefully vet all potential tenants, and take great care to get the right tenant for your property. Quick positive responses to requests for maintenance, using local established contractors means our properties are always well maintained, which in turn maintains your investment. We are robust with our processes and we deliver value!Our philosophy is that a happy tenant, is a long-term tenant, which means a happy landlord!
Being a happy landlord leaves without everyday stresses that renting a property can cause and enjoy the finer things in life! You can be sure that our professional team will guide you through all aspects of letting, and give advice on the many issues that you may need to consider before taking the next step. With 3 Levels of Service we can meet the varied needs of our landlords.
BUT don’t just take our word for it, pop in for a chat and see how we can make a difference for you!
What will East Midlands Property Management do for you?
- advertise your property on Rightmove and our website (which are both mobile friendly), social media, window cards and listings.
- accompany all viewings to the property with prospective tenants.
- vet all applicants to a high standard to ensure they are the right person for your property and ensure that meet Right to Rent Legislations.
- ensure that the property has a full inventory signed by tenants at move in to protect both clients at move out.
- register the deposit in a client bank account until the end of the tenancy and resolve any disputes that may occur.
- instruct contractors for maintenance repairs or quotations whenever necessary.
- collect the rent and pay contractor invoices as required from the rent account, providing you a monthly detailed statement.
- carry out regular periodic inspections at the property, ensuring any maintenance issues are dealt with, resolve any tenant queries and ensure that the tenants are looking after your property to our standard. We educate tenants on repairs and maintaining properties and we will fully and honestly report any findings.
- review rents annually for you and confirm with you any rent increases.
- ensure that gas safety checks, legionnaire checks etc are all done and that the property is always safety compliant for you.
- do the final move out of the property with a tenant and ensure that it is returned to the condition of when they moved in before returning any deposits.
Call a member of our team who will be happy to help you.